Barista responsibilities include:
• Greeting customers as they enter
• Answering customers questions regarding products
• Taking orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
We are looking for a Barista to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, pastries and more.
Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders. To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills and a passion to provide great customer service. You should also be able to work various shifts. Note: this position’s compensation includes salary and tips.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure an excellent drinking experience for our guests.
• Greet customers as they enter
• Answer customer questions regarding ingredients
• Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
• Prepare beverages following recipes
• Serve beverages and prepared food, like cookies, pastries and muffins
• Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
• Keep the bar area clean
• Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
• Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
• Comply with health and safety regulations
• Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
• Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress preferred
• Hands-on experience with brewing equipment preferred
• Knowledge of sanitation regulations preferred
• Flexibility to work various shifts
• Basic math skills
• Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
• Excellent communication skills
• High school diploma; relevant training is a plus
If you are interested, please click here.